Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Clinical Care Coordinator for AccoCare (ACO) that is responsible for the ACO’s quality assurance and improvement program, which includes promoting evidenced-based medicine, and to act as a liaison and work collaboratively with health care staff, patients, families, and community resources to optimize and provide a continuum of care for Medicare beneficiaries.
We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefit packages to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
Shifts: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
- Using CMS data assists in the identification of at-risk patients who would benefit from care coordination.
- Collaborates with AccoCare participants and their care coordinators in developing tools to promote beneficiary engagement to improve the overall quality of care for patients, changing ineffective health care behaviors, identifying and overcoming barriers, and optimizing independence for patients.
- Identifies and reports cost metrics internally and assists participants in implementing processes to reduce healthcare costs caused by emergency room use, hospital readmissions, duplication and gaps of care and improve the continuity of care across multiple care settings.
- Acts as liaison between the ACO and participants promoting coordination of care to include the transfer of clinically relevant information, referral management, discharge planning and optimizing the use of community resources.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota.
- Five years of broad clinical experience. Discharge planning or case management experience, as well as quality improvement activities, preferred.
- Valid South Dakota Driver’s License.
- Layperson CPR.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.