Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Central Sterilization Room (CSR) Technician that is responsible to assist with coordination/preparation/sterilization of surgical instrumentation for the Operating Room.
Shifts: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm, five a days a week, Monday-Friday. No weekends, call, or holidays.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more.
- Decontaminates, inspects and prepares instruments for terminal sterilization.
- Assists in preparing instruments for following days procedures.
- Performs Autoclave, GI and soak sterilization.
- Cleans and sterilizes flexible scopes.
- Verifies biological testing and records results.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate.
- CSR experience is desirable.
- BLS certified.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
Please apply online at www.sfsh.com/careers or contact:
Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital
910 E 20th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57106