Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Inpatient Care Registered Nurse (RN) that is that is responsible for providing patient care for overnight post-surgical patients. Great nurse to patient ratio!
At Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital you will work in a caring environment with a growing hospital. We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all of our patients and team members, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match, and more.
Shifts: Three (12) hour shifts per week, day/nights available, every third weekend and two holidays per year.
- Assesses surgical patients, providing treatments and medications to ensure safe and quality care.
- Educates patient and patient’s family to promote a successful recovery.
- Uses current research and technologies to care for the diverse needs of surgical patients.
- Communicates with providers and team members regarding patient’s needs.
- Optimizes opportunities to provide service excellence.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certified.
- CMSRN certification desirable.
- One year clinical RN experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Veteran/Disability.
Please apply online at www.sfsh.com/careers or contact:
Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital
910 E 20th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57106