Join our growing team in providing personal and innovative care in a patient-centered medical environment! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Operating Room Nursing Assistant that is responsible to assist OR staff and providers during surgery.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, complimentary lunch daily, a 401K with company match and more
Shifts: Five (8) hour shifts per week, no weekends, holidays, or call.
- Assists with room turnovers as directed.
- Monitors and reports temperatures and humidity as directed.
- Assists staff with equipment as directed.
- Collaborates with other team members, maximizing productivity to complete daily schedule.
- Transports items to other facilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or GED.
- CNA certification desirable.
- BLS certified.
- One year Nursing Assistant experience desirable.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Physician-owned and operated.
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.